Friday, May 7, 2010

Whole new direction...Selling Peace of Mind.

Pre-planning your Funeral...Think it's a good idea or feeling a little un-easy about it? In reality it has become a popular and responsible part of long term planning for a growing number of people.

I soon will be a part of this growing service as I have moved my personal goals of working in the Insurance industry to www.indianamemorialgroup.com - From here I will be able to continue using my license and provide many other opportunities for my clients. I will be working from my home town office at www.everestmemorialpark.com in Logansport, In plus helping out over at Rest Haven Memorial Park in Lafayette, In.

After working with mostly the senior population the past few months I see more than ever a need for responsible long term planning. Something as important as funeral arrangements is not what you want your children or family members to have deal with. You personally may not care about a fancy funeral because "you are not going to be there" but in most cases your family does want to give you the final respect and memorial you should have. The emotional side of a family member passing is stressful enough but when you add in the financial responsibilities it can quickly become overwhelming and I urge everybody to consider this with your long term plans at any age...It's not just for Grandpa and Grandma's peace of mind. It's for yours as well.

Much more to come...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment